Second "New Brick" Church, Boston, MA.
image of Second Church (also called New Brick) in Boston, ca. 1843
originally printed in the 1843 Boston Almanac as part of a catalog of the churches in Boston at that time
The congregation became Unitarian in 1802. It moved several times, lastly to the corner of Beacon Street and Park Drive, and then merged with First Church in 1970.
Still Image Item Type Metadata
This item has no relations.
- Date Added
- March 21, 2011
- 1843 Boston Almanac
- Item Type
- Still Image
- 19th century, churches
- S. N. Dickinson, “Second "New Brick" Church, Boston, MA.,” Congregational Library Exhibits, accessed April 27, 2017, http://exhibits.congregationallibrary.org/items/show/7.
- No files are associated with this item.