Maverick Church, East Boston, MA.
image of Maverick Church in East Boston, ca. 1843
originally printed in the 1843 Boston Almanac as part of a catalog of the churches in Boston at that time
The building was sold in 1844 to St. Nicholas' Catholic Church, which later became the Church of the Holy Redeemer.
The congregation moved to a new building nearby in 1844, merged with Baker Congregational Church in 1932, and finally merged with other local congregations to become Grace Federated Church in 1949.
Still Image Item Type Metadata
This item has no relations.
- Date Added
- April 5, 2011
- 1843 Boston Almanac
- Item Type
- Still Image
- 19th century, churches
- S. N. Dickinson, “Maverick Church, East Boston, MA.,” Congregational Library Exhibits, accessed May 19, 2013, http://exhibits.congregationallibrary.org/items/show/60.
- No files are associated with this item.